Oven cleaning can be one of the most trickiest household chores. It’s a job better left to experts and that’s why we offer our help. We offer the top oven cleaning in Hampstead and the nearby areas. As we mention a few times across our website – our cleaning company is the preferred choice of local residents and local communities.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring Our Professional Oven Cleaning Services?
Being an oven cleaner is hard, requires a delicate hand, a proper set of tools and most importantly – the right degreasing agents to do their magic. Regular maintenance, cleaning and inspections of your kitchenware can prolong their life and optimises energy efficiency. We can offer all of that and even more. An access to all of these perks is just a call away!
- Caring and considerate cleaners;
- Child, pet and eco-friendly solutions;
- Budget affordable service;
- Most effective cleaning detergents on the market at the moment;
- Great value for money and discounts when booking multiple services. Combine our oven service with carpet cleaning and save a lot of time, money and efforts.
How Does the Process of Oven Cleaning Work?
The experts we employ, are trained and upon arrival will provide a free inspection. This includes a complete check of your oven – whether or not it’s working properly, doors and handles, cooktops, hobs and hotplates. This is done both for the convenience of the client and the volume of work needed to be done. We disassemble the oven doors and racks with extra care and let them soak in heated solution to dissolve any grime or grease. After we scrub gently the inside the oven and everything is cleaned and dry, we assemble everything back just the way it was.
What Other Related Services Do We Offer?
Upon request, our company can send you a quote for all kitchen appliances which need to be cleaned, including:
- Single and double ovens;
- Ceramic hobs, hotplates, gas hobs;
- Gas and ceramic cooktops;
- Cookers and stoves from different brands – Aga, Rayburn Range, Stanley Range;
- Cookware and all removable parts like trays, racks and panels;
- Extractors and ventilation;
- Oven racks, warming drawers.
How Do You Book?
You can reach us around-the-clock by calling 020 3746 8286. Our representatives are ready to assist you and guide you through the rest of the booking process of booking an oven cleaning in Hampstead. You need to explain thoroughly the brand of your oven along with additional details such as model and size. For our clients convenience, we also have an online booking form.